BT Sport 1
BT Sport 1 is a premium sports channel that offers live coverage of various sports events, such as football, rugby, cricket, tennis, and more. However, getting BT Sport 1 for free is not easy, as it usually requires a subscription or a contract with a provider. There are some ways to watch BT Sport for free or at a lower cost, depending on your situation.
Here are some options you can consider:
- If you have an EE phone or SIM, you can download the BT Sport app contract-free, just by texting SPORT to 150. You can then use the app to cast to your TV free using Apple TV or Google Chromecast for three months.
- If you have Virgin Media broadband, you can get a 30-day pass for BT Sport 1 via Virgin Media Stream for £16.20. You will need to buy a £35 Virgin Media Stream box though.
- If you have BT broadband or TV, you can add BT Sport 1 to your package for an extra charge each month. This starts from £15 a month and you can watch via the BT Sport app.
- You can also buy a monthly pass for BT Sport for £29.99. This means you don’t need to have any other service with BT or to sign up for a long contract. You can cancel anytime.
- Sometimes, BT Sport 1 offers free live streams of certain events on YouTube, such as the Champions League final. You can check their YouTube channel for any upcoming free broadcasts.
How can I watch BT Sport 1 on my TV?
There are different ways to watch BT Sport 1 on your TV, depending on what kind of device you have and what kind of subscription you want. Here are some of the most common options:
- If you have a Now TV device, such as a streaming stick or a set-top box, you can download the BT Sport app on it and log in with your BT Sport account. You can get a BT Sport Monthly Pass for £25 per month, which gives you access to all nine BT Sport channels without a contract.
- A PlayStation, Xbox, Fire TV, Android TV, or Apple TV device, you can also download the BT Sport app on it and log in with your BT Sport account. You can either get a BT Sport Monthly Pass or a digital BT Sport subscription that allows access to the app for large screens.
- A Sky TV box (If you have one), you can add BT Sport to your package for an extra charge each month. This starts from £15 a month and you can watch via the BT Sport app. If you also have BT Broadband, you can get BT Sport 1 for free for the first three months and then £6.50 per month.
- If you have a Virgin Media box, you can get BT Sport 1 for free with Full House or VIP bundles, or otherwise pay £18 per month. You can watch via the Virgin Media Stream app.
- If you have a TalkTalk box, you can get BT Sport for £27.99 per month for 12 months, or £27.99 for one month plus a £35 activation fee. You can watch via the TalkTalk TV app.
- If you have a Plusnet Broadband service and a YouView box, you can get BT Sport 1 for £10 per month. You can watch via the Plusnet TV app.
- If you have an EE phone or SIM, you can get the BT Sport app contract-free by texting SPORT to 150. You can then use the app to cast to your TV free using Apple TV or Google Chromecast for three months. After that, it costs £5 per month for mobile only, or £10 per month for TV casting.
Free Download Link =====> BT Sports 1
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.