Now here Chevening Scholarship 2023/24. I’m glad you are interested in the Chevening Scholarship. Which is a fully-funded scholarship to pursue any master’s course at any UK university.
Here are some steps to help you apply for this opportunity:
- First, you need to check if you are eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligibility and work experience requirements on the [Chevening website].
- Second, you need to research and select three master’s courses in the UK that match your academic and professional goals. You can use the [course finder] to search for suitable courses.
- Third, you need to create an account on the Chevening website and complete the online application form. You will need to provide your personal details, academic transcripts, references, and a personal statement explaining why you want to be a Chevening Scholar and how you will use the scholarship to make a difference in your community.
- Fourth, you need to submit your application before the deadline, which is 7 November 2023 at 12:00 (GMT). You can find more information about the application timeline and process on the [Chevening website].
Requirements for Applying
The requirements for applying for the Chevening Scholarship 2023/24 are:
- You must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory and return to your country for a minimum of two years after the scholarship ends.
- You must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
- You must have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience in any field. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include full-time employment, part-time employment, voluntary work, paid or unpaid internships, etc.
- You must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by the deadline listed on the application timeline.
Contact & Email Address
If you want to contact the Chevening Team for any inquiries, you can use the online form on the [Chevening website]. You will need to provide your name, email address, country, and query. The Chevening team will try to respond to your query within five working days.
Alternatively, you can contact the Chevening office in your country for more specific information. You can find the contact details of the Chevening office in Pakistan on the [Pakistan page] of the Chevening website. The email address is [email protected] and the phone number is +92 51 201 2000.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.