Best Discover Student Loans
We are sharing the latest Best Discover Student Loans 2023-24 & Loan Eligibility. In here, is some information about DSL and their eligibility criteria for 2023-24.
Here are some key points:
- Discover offers private student loans and student loan refinancing for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Discover has no origination, application, or late fees, and offers a one-time cash reward of 1% of the loan amount for students who get at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Discover does not disclose its qualifying credit score or income requirements, but you can apply with a co-signer to increase your chances of approval.
- Discover also accepts international and DACA students with a qualified U.S. citizen or permanent resident co-signer.
- Discover offers loan terms of 10, 15, and 20 years for private student loans and 10 or 20 years for student loan refinancing.
- Discover has fixed and variable interest rates that vary depending on the type of loan, the loan term, and the borrower’s creditworthiness.
- Discover has generous hardship options for borrowers who are struggling to make payments. such as forbearance, deferment, reduced payment, and income-based repayment plans.
I hope this helps you learn more about Discover Student Loans and their eligibility criteria for 2023-24.
How to Apply For Best Discover Student Loans 2023-24?
To apply for Discover Student Loans for 2023-24, you need to follow these steps:
- Gather the required information, such as your Social Security number, your school of enrollment, the loan amount you need, your address, and certain financial documents.
- Fill out the online application on Discover’s website. You can complete the application in just several minutes, and after doing so you’ll get your rates.
- Submit the required supplementary documents, such as your proof of income, proof of enrollment, and proof of citizenship or residency.
- Sign your loan agreement and accept the terms and conditions. You can do this electronically or by mail.
You can also apply with a creditworthy cosigner to improve your chances of approval and lower your interest rate. Discover accepts international and DACA students with a qualified U.S. citizen or permanent resident cosigner.
Before applying for any private student loan, make sure to consider your federal student loan options, as you can often find more favorable terms and better protections through the government.
Address & Contact Numbers
If you want to contact Discover Student Loans, you have several options. You can message them, call them, mail them, or upload documents online. Here are their address and contact numbers:
1: Message: You can send a secure message to Discover by logging in to your account on their website.
2: Phone: You can call Discover anytime 24/7 at these numbers:
- 1-800-STUDENT (1-800-788-3368)
- 801-619-2550 (outside Canada/US)
- 1-844-DFS-4MIL (1-844-337-4645) for military servicemembers
- 801-451-3730 (outside Canada/US) for military servicemembers
- 1-800-223-5614 for TDD
3: Mail: You can mail Discover at these addresses:
4: For general correspondence: Discover SL, PO Box 30947, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0947
5: For payments: Discover Student Loans, PO Box 6103, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
6: For special delivery: Discover SL, 5420 W. 1730 S., Suite 3000, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
7: Online document upload: You can upload your documents securely from anywhere, anytime on their website. You can use your access code for applications in progress.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.