Aptitude Test Shedule (HEC)-2023
Today I am sharing, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) schedule for candidates seeking HEC scholarships and admissions to MS/MPhil and PhD programs. The test will be conducted in five categories based on different disciplines. The last date for online registration is 10 May 2023 and the test will be held on 28 May 2023 (tentatively). The registration fee for HAT is Rs. 2,000 per candidate. Candidates can register through HEC’s ETC e-portal.
Higher Education Aptitude Test Details
The Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) is a test. Conducted by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan through the Education Testing Council (ETC) for candidates seeking HEC scholarships. And admissions to MS/MPhil programs at Pakistani public and private universities. Test measures the candidates’ abilities in English/Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning.
(HEC) Aptitude Test 2023 is divided into five categories based on different disciplines: HAT-1 for Engineering & Technology. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics; HAT-2 for Management Sciences and Business Education; HAT-3 for Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology (Clinical & Applied), and Law; HAT-4 for Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological & Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education, and Media & Mass Communication; and HAT-General for Religious Studies (Madrasa Graduates). The test score is valid for two years.
How To Apply For Higher Education Aptitude Test?
To apply for the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT), you need to follow these steps:
- Visit HEC’s ETC e-portal and create your profile in the ‘My Profile’ section.
- Submit your application using the ‘Higher Education Aptitude Test’ menu on the left-hand sidebar of the online portal. Make sure to select the correct test category based on your discipline.
- Download the bank fee challan from the ETC website and pay Rs. 1,500 as the registration fee at any branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) with the following account details. Account Title: Higher Education Commission; Account Number: 17427900133401
- Upload the scanned copy of the paid fee challan on the portal and keep the original applicant’s copy for yourself.
- Download your roll number slip from the ETC website. Or your registered email address a week before the test date.
- Bring your roll number slip, original CNIC/Passport, and original fee challan on the test day.
Version Of HAT
If you are referring to the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Then there are five versions of the test based on different disciplines. They are:
- HAT-1 for Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics
- HAT-2 for Management Sciences and Business Education
- HAT-3 for Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology (Clinical & Applied), and Law
- HAT-4 for Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological & Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education, and Media & Mass Communication
- HAT-General for Religious Studies (Madrasa Graduates)
The (HEC) Aptitude Test 2023 categories have different weightage of English/Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning sections. You can check the details of each category on the HEC website or the ETC e-portal.
If you are referring to a type of hat worn in Pakistan, then one example is the Pakol. Which is a soft, flat, rolled-up, round-topped men’s cap made of wool. It is usually worn in Afghanistan and Pakistan and originated in Chitral or Gilgit-Baltistan.
The eligibility criteria for the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan are as follows:
- All nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply for the HAT test.
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- Candidates who have already applied online via e-portal for the final selection process for any MS/MPhil and PhD admission or HEC scholarship.
- Candidates who intend to apply for the HEC scholarship schemes advertised in the future including those Pakistani universities sponsored by HEC.
- Candidates who are interested in securing admission into MS/MPhil and PhD programs in public and private universities of Pakistan.
- Candidates who have completed 16 years or equivalent education in relevant disciplines.
Last Date For Applying
The last date for applying for the Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT). Conducted by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan is 10 May 2023. The online registration process is available on the HEC’s ETC e-portal. Candidates who apply after the deadline will not be eligible to appear in the test. The test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 28 May 2023. scholarshipsgrants/US-Pakcorridor/Pages/HAT.aspx.
- (2) HAT Test Registration 2023 Held On 28 May – studies.pk. https://studies.pk/hat-test-registration/.
- (3) HAT Test Schedule 2023 Apply Online Last Date Fee | www.hec.gov.pk – Study. Https://study.com.pk/hat-test-schedule/.
- (4) How to Apply for HEC HAT Test | Test Types and Preparation Guide. https://brightscholarship.com/how-to-apply-for-hec-hat-test-types-and-preparation-guide/.
- (5) HEC HAT Test Schedule 2022 – studyhelp.pk. https://studyhelp.pk/hec-hat-test-schedule/.
Higher Education Commission Website Address
The website address of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan is https://www.hec.gov.pk. This is the official website where you can find information about HEC’s vision, mission, programs, services, scholarships, research, publications, and more.
You can also access HEC’s E Services Portal at http://eservices.hec.gov.pk. Where you can create your account and apply online for various services. Such as degree attestation, equivalence letter, scholarship application, etc.
Another website related to HEC is http://hecwebsite.tec.mu/home. Which is the website of the Higher Education Cell (HEC) of Mauritius. This is not related to the HEC of Pakistan and has a different domain name.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.