MP Educational Portal
MP Educational Portal is a suite of e-governance applications to streamline and automate the processes involved in the core functions of the education sector in Madhya Pradesh, India. It provides a common integrated online platform for all stakeholders, such as schools, teachers, students, parents, and administrators.
Some of the features of the portal are
- Online school management information system with integrated database of over 1.25 lakh government and 48,000 private schools.
- Human resource management information system for more than 3.9 lakh employees, including online payroll, service books, counselling, grievances, and transfers.
- Quality improvement initiatives, such as comprehensive yearly assessment of students, teachers and schools, online training of teachers and staff, e-learning platform, and school inspections.
- Online school enrollment management with profiles of over 1.5 crore enrolled students, assessment of needs for textbooks, uniforms, cycles, scholarships and other assistance, identification and follow-up of out of school students and children with special needs.
- GIS@Schools, which is a creation of online GIS and web platform with geo-tagged photographs of facilities and infrastructure required for compliance of RTE norms, scientific planning and rationalization of schools, and monitoring of civil works.
- Civil works monitoring and management system with online tracking of over 2.76 lakh civil works, performance ranking of engineers and districts, and transparency and social audit.
- Content management system with online circulars, orders, tenders, news, photo albums, useful videos, and mobile apps.
- Awards and recognitions, such as ‘Gold Icon’ National Award for E-Governance 2010 of Govt of India, CSI-Nihilent e-Governance Award of Excellence 2009, PC Quest : Best IT Implementation Project 2010, Manthan Award South Asia 2009, and Best IT project for Masses Award of Madhya Pradesh Government – 2009.
Y2aou can visit the MP Education Portal website or the State Education Portal 2.0 website for more information. You can also access the MP State Right To Education Portal for RTE related matters. If you are referring to an educational portal in the context of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh (MP), the state government may have launched a dedicated portal for educational information and services. In many countries and regions, educational portals are often created to centralize information related to schools, colleges, exams, results, and other educational resources.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend checking the official website of the Madhya Pradesh state government or the education department. They should provide information about any official educational portal, online services, and resources available for students and educators. If there have been developments or new portals launched after my last update in Jun 2023, consider using a search engine to find the most recent information or contacting relevant authorities in Madhya Pradesh for assistance.