Top 10 Schools & Colleges in Philippines
Hi, here latest Top 10 Schools & Colleges in Philippines. We are sharing the latest rankings for schools and colleges in the Philippines. Educational rankings can change, and it’s recommended to check the most recent updates from reliable sources. However, I can provide you with a list of some reputable universities in the Philippines as of my last update. Keep in mind that this list may not reflect the latest rankings:
Top 10 Schools & Colleges
According to the latest update from the 2023 University Ranking by uniRank. The top 10 schools and colleges in the Philippines are:
- The University of the Philippines Diliman in Quezon City ranked #365 in Asia and #1358 in the world. With an acceptance rate of 20%, and was founded in 1908.
- Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City ranked #573 in Asia and #1970 in the world. With an acceptance rate of 20%, and was founded in 1859.
- The University of Santo Tomas in Manila. Ranked #774 in Asia and #2531 in the world, with an acceptance rate of 81%, and was founded in 1611.
- The University of the Philippines Los Baños in Los Baños ranked #897 in Asia and #2861 in the world. With an acceptance rate of 13%, and was founded in 1909.
- University of the Philippines Manila in Manila. Ranked #906 in Asia and #2873 in the world, with an acceptance rate of 81%, and was founded in 1908.
- the University of San Carlos in Cebu City ranked #1350 in Asia. And #3989 in the world and was founded in 1595.
- Mapúa University in Manila ranked #1555 in Asia and #4474 in the world. With an acceptance rate of 78%, and was founded in 1925.
- Asian Institute of Management in Makati City, ranked #1606 in Asia. And #4579 in the world, with an acceptance rate of 65%, and was founded in 1968.
- Mindanao State University in Marawi City. Ranked #1701 in Asia and #4797 in the world, with an acceptance rate of 53%, and was founded in 1961.
- Silliman University in Dumaguete City ranked #1867 in Asia. And #5171 in the world, with an acceptance rate of 80%, and was founded in 1901.
These rankings are based on research outputs, non-academic prominence, and alumni influence. You can also check out the 2022 QS ranking of best Asian universities for another perspective. I hope this helps you find the best school or college for your needs.
Benefits of This Schools & Colleges
Some of the benefits of studying in the Philippines are:
You can enjoy a high-quality education at an affordable cost. The Philippines has many reputable universities that offer various programs and degrees. Some of which are accredited and recognized by the USA and other countries. The tuition fees and living expenses are also much lower than in other popular study destinations.
You can improve your English skills and communicate with ease. English is one of the official languages of the Philippines. And is widely used in education, business, media, and everyday life. Most Filipinos are fluent in English and are very friendly and hospitable to foreigners. Studying in the Philippines will give you the opportunity to practice your English with native speakers and learn from their culture and values.
More read here…
You can experience a diverse and beautiful country. The Philippines is an archipelago of more than 7,000 islands, each with its own unique attractions and features. You can explore the natural wonders of the country. Such as beaches, volcanoes, mountains, forests, and wildlife. You can also enjoy the urban amenities of the cities. Such as malls, restaurants, nightlife, and entertainment. The Philippines has a rich and colorful history and heritage, influenced by Spanish, American, Asian, and indigenous cultures.
These are just some of the benefits of studying in the Philippines. If you are interested in pursuing your education in this country. You will need to choose a government-recognized school or university. Contact their admissions office or international students’ office. Prepare your documents and visa application, and make arrangements for your accommodation and tuition fees. You can also take online courses to improve your English or prepare for your specific degree subject. I hope this helps you make an informed decision about your future studies.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.