Sofi Student Loans
Sofi is a private lender that offers student loans online with no fees and low rates1. You can apply for a private student loan with Sofi by providing basic information and inviting a cosigner to the application (if you need one). You can also check your rate options and estimated monthly payments, then select your loan terms.
Sofi also provides some helpful resources on how to apply for student loans in general, whether they are federal or private. You can read more about the differences between federal and private student loans, the application process, and the repayment options on their website.
What are the eligibility criteria for Sofi Student Loans?
According to the web search results, the eligibility criteria for Sofi Student Loans are:
- You must be a US citizen, permanent resident, or non-permanent resident alien with valid documentation.
- You must be enrolled full or half-time in a degree-granting Title IV-eligible school.
- You must have a good credit score and a stable income, or a qualified cosigner.
- You must meet the state eligibility and minimum loan amount requirements.
- You can find more details on the Sofi website or by contacting their customer service.
Address & Contact Numbers
Now here I am sharing the address and contact numbers of Sofi. According to the web search results, Sofi has the following locations and phone numbers:
- San Francisco: 234 1st Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. Phone: (855) 456-763412
- Healdsburg: 375 Healdsburg Avenue, Suite 280, Healdsburg, CA 95448. Phone: (855) 456-76341
New York City
- New York City: 860 Washington Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014. Phone: (855) 456-763412
- You can also chat with Sofi customer service 24/7 by phone or online for different products and services13.
How can I apply for a loan with Sofi?
To apply for a loan with Sofi, you need to follow these steps:
- Prequalify for a personal loan online by providing some basic information and checking your rate options.
- Complete the application, submit documents, and do a hard credit check. You may need to invite a cosigner if you don’t have a good credit score or income.
- Review the loan amount, repayment terms, and interest rates. You can borrow as little as $5,000 or as much as $100,000 with SoFi2.
- Sign your closing documents and wait for funding. Your loan funds could be available in your bank account as quickly as the same day as credit approval.
You can find more details and helpful resources on the Sofi Website or by contacting their customer service.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.