Student Loans Near Gilgit Baltistan 2023/24
Here I am sharing some information about student loans near Gilgit Baltistan for the academic year 2023/24. Here are some web search results that might be useful for you:
- [How to Apply for HEC Undergraduate Scholarship in Gilgit-Baltistan]: This article explains the eligibility criteria and benefits. Application process for a scholarship program offered by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) for talented students from Gilgit-Baltistan. Who want to pursue undergraduate studies in renowned Pakistani universities and institutions.
- [HEC announces Scholarship Program for students of Gilgit-Baltistan]: This news report announces a scholarship program by HEC for outstanding students of Gilgit-Baltistan. Who intend to pursue undergraduate studies from HEC-recognized public sector universities/degree-awarding institutions. It also provides details about the scholarship benefits and selection process.
- [HEC Undergraduate Scholarship for Students of Gilgit Baltistan 2023]: This website provides a brief overview of the HEC scholarship program for students of Gilgit-Baltistan and the application deadline.
What are the eligibility criteria for the HEC scholarship?
The eligibility criteria for the HEC scholarship depend on the type and level of the scholarship program. According to the web search results, here are some general eligibility criteria for some of the HEC scholarship programs:
- For the HEC Need-Based Scholarships for undergraduate students. The applicants must have completed a minimum of 12 years of education or equivalent with at least 60% marks. Possess a local/domicile certificate from Balochistan province or erstwhile FATA. And demonstrate financial need as assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee.
- For the HEC Undergraduate Scholarship for students of Gilgit Baltistan. The applicants must have secured admission at the participating institution. As per the admission policy of the institution be enrolled in undergraduate (4-5 years) programs. Have a valid HAT test score, and have a maximum age of 22 years as of the closing date.
- For the HEC Paris MBA Scholarship for Excellence, the applicants must have applied to the MBA Program and be admitted into the program. Demonstrating academic excellence, leadership potential, and personal achievements.
These are some examples of the eligibility criteria for different HEC scholarship programs. You can find more information about other HEC scholarship programs. By visiting their official website or by clicking on the links provided in my response.
Address & Contact Numbers
The address and contact numbers of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan. Here are some web search results that might be useful for you:
- [HEC Headquarters Islamabad]: The main office of HEC is located in Islamabad. The mailing address is Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad. The landline phone number is (051) 9040 0000.
- [HEC Regional Center Quetta]: The regional office of HEC in Quetta is located at House No. 61-A. Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta. The phone and fax number is (081) 9201791.
- [HEC Regional Center Karachi]: The regional office of HEC in Karachi is located at National Stadium Road, Gulshan Town, Karachi, Sindh. The phone numbers are +92 21 99231076 and +92 21 99231079.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.