HEMIS Student UZSWLU
HEMIS Student UZSWIU is a web portal for students of the Uzbekistan State University of World Languages (UzSWLU). It is part of the HEMIS (Higher Education Management Information System) project, which aims to automate the main activities of higher education institutions and provide electronic education services to administrative staff, professors, and students.
Through this portal, students can access their personal information, academic records, course materials, online exams, and other features. To log in, students need to enter their student ID and password. The portal is available in Uzbek, Russian, and English languages.
Admission Requirements for UzSWLU
The admission requirements for UzSWLU vary depending on the level and program of study. According to the official website of the university, the general requirements are as follows:
- For bachelor’s degree programs, applicants must have completed secondary education (11 years) and pass the national entrance exam in Uzbek language, foreign language, and mathematics. The minimum passing score is determined by the State Testing Center every year. Applicants can choose one of the 18 majors offered by the university, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Persian, Hindi, Urdu, Russian, Translation Studies, International Journalism, International Relations, and Tourism.
- For master’s degree programs, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and pass the entrance exam in a foreign language and professional subject. The exam is conducted by the university itself. Applicants can choose one of the 12 specialties offered by the university, such as English Language Teaching, English Linguistics, English Literature, German Language Teaching, German Linguistics, German Literature, Translation Studies, International Journalism, International Relations, Tourism, Management, and Pedagogy.
- For doctoral degree programs, applicants must have a master’s degree in a relevant field and pass the entrance exam in a foreign language, professional subject, and philosophy. The exam is conducted by the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Applicants can choose one of the 6 scientific directions offered by the university, such as General Linguistics, Comparative-Historical and Typological Linguistics, Germanic Languages, Romance Languages, Oriental Languages, and Theory and Practice of Translation.
- For more information about the admission regulations. You can visit the [Admission Regulations] page on the official website of the university. You can also find some useful links and documents on the [International Relations Office] website. Such as the admission requirements for joint degree programs with foreign universities, the application form, and the list of partner universities.
How can I contact UzSWLU?
There are several ways to contact UzSWLU, depending on your purpose and preference. Here are some of the options:
- You can visit their official website at [uzswlu.uz] and find their contact information on the [Contact] page. There you can see their address, phone number, and email addresses for different departments and offices.
- You can also use the [GoldenPages] directory to find more information about UzSWLU. Such as their location on the map, nearby attractions, and additional services. The phone numbers and email addresses are the same as on the official website. But you can also see the working hours and the date of the last update.
- You can also check the [Wikipedia] page for UzSWLU. Which provides some background information about the university. Its history, faculties, and international cooperation. However, the page does not have any contact information. So you will need to use another source for that.
- If you are interested in the international relations and cooperation of UzSWLU. You can visit their [International Relations Office] website. Which has a separate domain name. There you can find information about the international programs, projects, partners, and events of UzSWLU. You can also see the contact information of the office, including the address, phone number, email, and social media links.
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.