LNMU Distance Education
LNMU Distance Education provides admissions through its Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). The DDE was established in 1998 and offers various UG, PG, BLIS, MLIS, and professional courses like B.Ed. (ODL) and B.Ed. in regular mode. You can visit the official websites of DDE for more information about the courses, fees, admission, and examination. You can also watch some video lectures on YouTube.
What are the eligibility criteria for admission?
The eligibility criteria for admission to LNMU DDE are as follows:
- For Bachelor courses (B.A and B.Com), you need to have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- BLIS, you need to have a graduation degree in any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or institution. You can also apply if you have a graduate degree with two years of working experience in a library and information center or a diploma in library science.
- For master courses (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, and MLIS), you need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- B.Ed, you need to have a graduation degree and qualify for a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by LNMU DDE.
You can find more details about the admission process and the application form on the official websites of LNMU DDE. You can also check the question-answering results from the web search for more information.
How can I apply for distance education at LNMU?
To apply for distance education at LNMU, you need to follow these steps:
- Collect the application form from the admission office or print it from the website of LNMU.
- Fill up all the details carefully in the form.
- Pay the application fee through DD or Challan or online.
Submit the form by speed post to the below-mentioned address below:
- Directorate of Distance Education
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University
- Denvy Road, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004, India
You can also visit the official websites of LNMU DDE for LNMU Distance Education & more information about the admission process and the courses offered.
Apply For Admission: Click On the Website
I am a teacher educator. I encourage deep and independent learning. I build a community of writers and learners. And also share all educational articles, Methods, Lesson Plans, educational news, events, all boards textbooks, solved papers, admissions, scholarships, and much more here.